samu't saring kaisipan at pangyayari

Sunday, September 24, 2006

hay... im sad

I dont know why I am sad.. Pero nararamdaman ko n malungkot ako... (praning ba ang tawag dito) Probably because of the following reasons:

1. I wasnt able to take my comprehensive exam, for me to be able to go on with my last 6 units in the masteral program.
2. My hanging contract in my workplace??? (Home buddy for almost 20 days to be exact)
3. Friend ko na ndi na nkikipagusap skin (ndi ko alam kung bakit) galit ba sya or ayw nya n lang nya ako kausapin ( I really miss him or her?... secret)
4. Financial problem.......... huhu ( I only have 2 weeks para mag-ipon for my enroll ment in PNU for my last 9 units in education)
5. Ala akong boyfriend???? (huhuhu)

bsta, alam kong my problema ? but is it a problem ba tlga??ewan koooooooooooooooooohhh

Posted by sweet cecille :: 11:55 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------