samu't saring kaisipan at pangyayari

Monday, November 27, 2006

HaPpy BirthDay to me!!

(sigh) i guess this year bday turns out to be one of the worst occasion.. That was my thinking when i was'nt able to come at the office one day before my bday (Nov.22) because I am sick.. (thinking if that is the result of scrumptious dinner with ate nysa and kuya rey at MANHANN in megamall (nov. 21)..

Spending my whole day at the house doing nothing ( I think its not me). Hindi ako sanay ng walang ginagawa.. Well, my situation at that time prevent me from doing something.. Why?? ( once in a while I have to rush, to go to the comfortroom.... hehehe alam nyo nah)

3:00 pm one of my close friend visit me at the house and says " Happy Birthday Ces!! san ang handaan"

I said " wala nmang handaan" di ko feel mgcelebrate... after our conversation exactly 6 pm when Joseph left the house. Since nababato na ako ng mga oras na iyon, i've decided to watch again "lake house".

I remember at exactly 11pm e nakatulog na ako. Medyo ok n ung tyan ko.

Nov. 23 - 2:00 am i saw my cellphone with one message " deep inside thinking who will be the first person to greet me on my special day" and poof it says " Hapibday to you....take note 12:00:20 when he greeted me.(????)

4:30 am when I left the house to go to the office since I am already feeling well. During that day my cellphone was very busy because of greetings through text and I think 6 calls.

7:30 while in the bus going home , i felt loneliness despite of the greetings that i received. Probably because of the fact that 2 of the most important person i am expecting to greet me have'nt made an effort to make me happy on that day even in just one text.. (kung cno yun) secret..

Nov. 24 when I had a dinner with my former housemates, i was very happy to be with them, somehow it eases the loneliness i felt. especially when one of the special person came at the bording hauz with a cake (chocolate moose) with him..

Thank you kuya eric for the ice cream and kuya jan for the cake....

That night turns to be a big and happy celebration...

Posted by sweet cecille :: 3:41 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------