samu't saring kaisipan at pangyayari

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2010.. New Life



after being idle for more than a 4 years in this blog. I am in the mood of reviving my blog...

We are on the 2nd month of the year and I can say that the 1st quarter of the year is not good for me..

Probably because of the back log expenses that I incurred during the holidays..


No travel so far so I was able to processed all my requirements in the masters program and the education course that I started since 2005 (hay tagal nagpatumpik tumpik) and I will file my application tomorrow at the Professional regulatory Board to take the Licensure Examination for Teacher..

Probably you will ask me, if I will teach?? so far i dont have plans to teach I just really want to have a PRC and preparing something else in the world of teaching but not in the Philippines.. (laughs)

Posted by sweet cecille :: 9:49 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------